Social Media & Digital Marketing
Social media has transformed traditional marketing, for the better most would say. Social Media marketing can help organizations reach a broader yet specifically targeted audience. We can help you make the most of the power of social media marketing using a strategic approach sharing approaches from the leading commentators and companies.
The average user spends upwards of 3 hours a day on social media. So what can your business do to tap into the power of social media? Whether it is through ads, boosted posts and retargeting, or strong ad copy, video and attractive visuals, we can help you reach your audience when they are at their most driven to connect.
Leverage the most powerful social platforms and attract new audiences with ads that drive conversion. Target any level, or combination of demographics. We use social media platforms to acquire customers: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc. Bob Abbate Marketing has a team of media specialists who test, refine and test again for complete efficiency.
We build custom and look-alike audiences based on existing e-mail lists, site visitors and customers to increase traffic and revenue. At Bob Abbate Marketing we continually test myriad creative and copy variants to optimize ROI. We leverage proprietary technologies that intelligently identify potential customers based on their web behavior, trends and data mining; All to power your company’s growth.
1. Set business goals for your social media – it’s best not to experiment without a clear idea of how social media will support your business goals.
2. Create a social media strategy. A strategy will help you to deploy social media in the best way to reach your goals by prioritizing objectives.
3. Active social listening and reputation management. Most advice on social media marketing strategies advises to start by listening to your conversations. We prefer the term coined by Brian Solis in his book Engage of “Active Social Listening” since this shows the need for a feedback cycle within social media marketing.
4. Define content and engagement strategy. We’ve noted that encouraging engagement and participation are the biggest challenges to social media marketing, so clear strategies are needed to show how to achieve these.
5. Define communications strategy. In the social media era, a continuous communications strategy is necessary to engage your audience through the many channels available. Key issues here are defining the types of content value you offer through different social channels and the frequency. Integrating different digital channels including email marketing through a social media marketing hub is also a key issue here.
6. Deploy best practice approaches for the core social media platforms. Each social media platform such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube has unique characteristics and audience needs. There is also a bewildering array of tools to deploy and etiquette to follow so you won’t be seen as a spammer.
7. Social media optimisation. You may have a presence established, but this is only the beginning in your journey to optimise your presence to deliver real value for your business.